Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Short Term Memory

How long is your memory? Really!

Too long causes problems - I know. I have had t ability to hold on to memories - resentments - for way too long. They, so I thought, use to serve me well. I wouldn't allow 'that' to happen again or allow myself to taken advantage of by the same person or group.

What would happen to me if I became instilled with a short-term memory?

This really is an important question to explore. What I discovered was I became free to live my life instead of always holding onto 'wrongs' that I allowed to happen to me. Freedom to become vulnerable to life and all or its' surprises. What a gift!

Today I could no longer live with a long-term memory full of resentment, grudges, shuns. It would destroy the man that I have worked so hard to become.

How's your memory? What is it filled with? Is it stifling your outlook on today and the future?

Your Life - Your Rules!

Namaste Speedo

No comments: