Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Full of Winners

It the day before New Years Eve 2009!

I don't know about you but I keep kicking myself asking where did the decade go. It just flew past! As I look back in reflection - I have logged a number of life's experiences and lessons and came out the other end better, if not richer financially, for the journey.

I am in a good place mentally and spiritually! I am healthy. I am wiser. I am kinder. I am confident. I am . . . . . you can fill in the answer.

Now if I was to write this a week or two ago, I don't know if could claim to be as optimistic.

What changed? My attitude and belief in the gifts that await me in the new year. I have been practicing structured meditation to create my new abundant reality. I am prepared to receive everything that the universe has in store for me.

I have to admit that I have been the one who has been blocking my journey. I have been getting my health back and I have. But that journey cost me accepting oportunities that were place in front of me by my higher power. I physically did not believe that I was ready to move forward. I had forgot that God never places anything in front of me that I am not able to handle. And, he doesn't place in front of me anything less than I was able to handle.

Today I am welcoming everything and everyone that is on my personal journey. And, because as I look around and see the his abundance - I know that these wonderful gifts are waiting to avail themselves to me. All I need to do is believe that I have the power to accomplish anything.

So for me 2010 is creating a dynamo with the talents and energy to accomplish anything I desire. It's my intention. It's my attention.

What are you going to create for yourself in 2010? It is your's for the asking!

Your Life - Your Rules!

Namaste Speedo

No comments: