Monday, March 28, 2011

Potentials Past and Future

Potentials have always been with us. We choose whitch one we want to bring into reality and our lives. This goes not only for the future potentials we want but also for the past potentials we didn't choose.

These discarded potentials exist in our minds sadly. Why? Because most of us choose to live in the past potentials we never chose. We spent time reliving "what ifs". Chewing on our possibilities that escaped us. Choices we made still haunt us.

We are stealing time from our present now by allowing past potentials to cloud our observation of today.

We suffer the same confusion when we analyze our present potentials by spending too much time in our minds. We believe that if you think our way through life it will get better. This is the illusion which mind presents for us based upon all its time spent reliving the past potentials we didn't choose because it thinks if "we just analyzed our potentials better"...

What does this leave us? The now!

Potentials don't exist in the moment because as soon as we choose a potential it becomes a choice and we own it. All the other potentials now exist in our past. And we act on our choice and our life changes. This is all good.

What this taught me was to become an observer of my own life and through awareness of my conscious decisions live in the now. Nothing else exists but the now. How cool is this.

Today I spent less time thinking my way through life.

I have spent way too much energy trying to change my past and just as much time attempting to prepare for my future. What I lost was my present. I lost my movie.

Ask yourself what do I want? What would I choose right now? Get clarity on your wants. They are there only if you are clear. It's about being clear!

How's your movie coming???

Your Life - Your Movie!
Namaste Speedo


No comments: