Monday, March 7, 2011

No Doubt Know Faith

It's really simple. It's really easy. Never doubt yourself. Press forward. Have faith in you.

Okay what's this all about?

Have you ever noticed how often we doubt our success. But we never doubt our failures. Why do we do that. Doubt builds walls and halts our faith and success.

I think it stems to our parents telling us not to boast about our accomplishments and abilities.

I say nuts to this. I will boast about my abilities humbly. If I can spin a story I should tell people so. If I am a great house painter I should say so. If I give the best pest control service I need not apologize. If I am spiritual healer I owe it to people to tell them so.

We have been trained that it's better to be a "Doubting Thomas" than a promoter of ourself or others. This is nuts and I am change. I recognize my skills and promote them.

I am eliminating all of my doubts (Habits) and have faith that all will work out. I will manifest and create the life I want. The success that I want. The relationships I want. This is the way it has always been only we were to embarrassed to claim it. Claim it now. Receive what is your's for the claiming. It is easy. It is fun. It is loving yourself. I is the truth of who you really are. Celebrate life and you will receive wonderful gifts.

How about you? Share who you truly are. The real you. No need to hind. Light a fire within yourself to lead the way. It's who you are.

Your Life - Your Movie!
Namaste Speedo

No comments: