Monday, April 18, 2011

Sovereign Human Beings

The arrogance of this post comes from my journey. It's a given that we all know how to be human right? I discovered that for me that was an incorrect assumption.... that I needed to correct.

My journey of self-discovery in the ultimate experience. I had to break all the rules that I grew up with to exhaust my preconceptions of what it meant to be human. I needed help. A mentor or guide that would introduce me to limitless possible potentials.

I tried the obvious. Family. School. Work. Creativity. Travel. Relationships. Community. Everything worked and provided me with nourishment that in the end was unfulfilling. I still never felt that I was human. I was missing something. And I didn't know what it was, but I was bound to discover that everything listed above had one thing in common: Experiences.

Is that all that this life is? In a word - Yes!

I had to learn to become sovereign unto myself and be okay with my life experiences realizing that these were the nourishment I had been searching for all my life. I changed my perception. Relationships are the water of life as a human. We are all on this journey together but we make the journey as sovereign human beings.

We are at a time when our self-relience is paramount. We are all being waned off of dependence of others, specially governing entities - religious or government. They will fail us all in the end. Reliance on anything outside of ourselves will eventually lead to disaster do to the nature of dependency.

That is what we are witnessing around the world. The old ways of existing in community is crumbing. This dogmatic relationship to the only way we can survive lays in the past isn't working any more. We are all being surrendered to sovereign reliance of that inner voice within each of us. The one who sits in the center of the circle and knows.

This is the true essence of all human beings on our collective journey. Breathe. Breathe and know. Feel the stress and confusion release from every pore of your body. You will be in touch with You. It's what we all have been searching for along our journeys.

This is what I have discovered. I am a sovereign human being. I am that I am. What a wonderful journey its been. And it continues.....

Your Life - Your Movie
Namaste Speedo

No comments: