Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Found a home

What a month!
It started out in Palm Desert meeting on a couple of projects. Both went unbelievably well and they are moving forward.
I returned home to Wenatchee. Yes I have decided this is home. I had always kept an escape clause... 'I really want to return to Palm Desert' to live. But after a week of 105+ in the first part of May I decided that.... 'No!' A business trip is fine, but that is as far as I want to take it. 
I do miss all my friends in the desert and think about what you so freely imparted to me: your love and kindness!
So I'm back at Caffe Mela located in the heart of Wenatchee on Wenatchee Avenue in my office and chair talking to my peeps, drinking exceptional lattes and working on my projects 4+ hours a day... 
Life is good.
Your Life - Your Movie
Namaste Speedo
visit...
Caffemela.com
Facebook.com/caffemela

No comments: