Tuesday, May 12, 2015

"Rescue Yourself" Kindle Published

I just published my first book on Amazon Kindle...
"Rescue Yourself: 8 Easy Steps to Saving Your Life"...
This is a book for those people who feel something is missing buy can't put their finger on it. What I found missing was My Life... I had given it away and it was time to reclaim it for my survival...
To catch you up a bit .... It's been three years since I've blogged here.... time flies by in the mean time.
I have been writing Screenplays full time The Filly, The Russian Godfather, The Marlboro Man, The Vampire Poker Club, The Fruit Stand, Gold Rush among others... no success but I had fun and learned a lot honing my skills as a screenwriter.
All the while I sat with the idea that someday I'd resurrect my ebook... Your Life-Your Rules and maybe turn it into an Amazon Kindle Book.
This is really exciting for me.
I feel like Steve Martin in "The Jerk"... "The new phonebook's here... the new phonebook's here... I'm somebody now".
Well maybe not quite over-the-top.... but it does feel great to be published.
More to follow in the coming weeks...
Namaste Speedo

No comments: