Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Time flew by

Wow..... I didn't realize it's been this long....

I just finished my 5th draft of 'Batya' screenplay. Now to put it out of sight before I scene score it where I start at the end and work scene by scene to the beginning scoring from 1 -10 for Entertainment, Interest, Tension, Clarity, Voice, Setup/Payoff.

This is the time I sit back and catch up on reading, going to a film, just shutting down. I have the urge to start beating out the next project 'Derby'. I guess I'm a workaholic. I just love what I do.

I thought that I might have something to say... but alas I was wrong.

Life is good here in Wenatchee. We missed the end of summer due to the smoke from forest fires the hit is early September. Now it's into fall with winter snows on the mountain tops. It's inevitable that winter is just around the corner. Not much to do about that.

I pray for my friends families on the east coast.

God Bless

Your Life-Your Movie
Namaste Speedo

No comments: