Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chase Your Potential Life Coaching

Hi Guys!

I have spent the last few days putting together my coaching business.

I have a new business card, business flier and a plan for distribution. I am excited to get back into the coaching thinking once again. I have been doing a bit on the side but I haven't done any real personal promotion in quite a while. I feels great.

Anyway I will be covering some of the topics that my clients bring up weekly. The first one will cover the 12 Spiritual Principles that I discovered in the early 90's. They always keep me centered.

Honesty
Hope
Faith
Courage
Integrity
Willingness
Humility
Love
Discipline
Persistence
Consciousness/Awareness
Service

Practice one a day over the next 12 days and you will be amazed how it changes your life.

Your Life - Your Rules!

Namaste Speedo

No comments: