Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Energy

Hey Folks

Yeah it's spring here in the Northwest. Today is beautiful and full of promise. I'm going on a bike ride this after noon as a reward for working on a couple of seminars.

Rewards are important. We give them to others so why not give them to ourselves.

I have been doing a lot of writing on seminars lately. It's really rewarding for me to continue to grow and put down my thoughts on paper. Self healing in a way. All that I know is that it works for me and manifests new people in my life whether I have know them for years or not. I grow and change so why not my old friends who are a similar path? Let me tell you they do too.

Well I just thought that I'd up date you a little. More later.

Who are you manifesting in your life?

Your Life - Your Rules!

Namaste Speedo

No comments: