Saturday, July 14, 2012

Crisis in Coffeeville

All's well with the world. Serendipity is working magically in my life.
I woke up early this morning to help a friend condense her two storage units.
Road 3 miles to Caffe Mela with thoughts of stopping by the Farmers Market first. I need some farm fresh vegetables for my Penne Chichen Primevara this evening. Yum....
Oh I discover the market doesn't open until 8 o'cock, the time my friend is picking me up.
No worry. I'll just go and start my day the way I usually start it with coffee and writing.
I have a free coffee on the books, so why not a 6 shot latte preparing for the busy day ahead, right?
I start working away on my project creating subplots to carry the story forward.
My friend texts telling me that moving will be postponed until later and she will not need my help. Great! I didn't really want to throw stuff on Saturday anyway.
From behind the coffee bar I hear "Oh no!". The espresso machine breaks down and they can't pour espresso shots. Chez the genius behind the bar begins breaking down the machine while Lizzy tells disappointed caffeine addicts the sad news.
Yeah for my forethought to order my 6 shot latte... Life is good.

Just in.... Chaz is the Man!!!! machine up and running...
Life is really good now...
Your Life - Your Movie!
Namaste Speedo

No comments: