Friday, August 1, 2008

What's Your Vision?

I got a secret for you - You create the world you believe exists before your eyes. Not exactly earth-shacking new information. Mystics and highly evolved people have been telling us this for millennium. Yet - most of us have leaky heads. I know I do. I need to be reminded of this fact over and over and over again. And why - have you watched the news or read any newspapers lately? Negativity sells! They think only bad, pessimistic reporting sells.

And this vision works for everything that I want in my life. But, how do I generally use it? Well, usually by asking for what I do not want in my life. You know - I hope she doesn't . . .  - I wish he'd stop . . . I don't want . . . .  I could go on but I know you get what I'm saying. 

What a waste. These guys do not garner negative thoughts or visions - they only take the positive statement or visions, and disregard the negative influence. Jeez, you'd think that I would have caught on long before I did. I know it takes discipline and practice to create real prosperity thinking on a daily basis - like going to the prosperity gym. Exercise is good - right!?

In the past - I would hoard money or savings for a rainy day - instead of believing that money would be replenish with what I needed. Really it always has - one way or another. I have never gone without. Maybe I'm lucky or maybe I just knew that what I needed would arrive.

Now I want to take this envisioning to a new level in my life. I want to be the steward of as much money as the universe wants to give me. I want my perfect woman to walk into my life so I can give her the love and life the universe wants us to share. I want the beautiful . . . . . . I could go on and on  . . . . . but what do you want in your life that you have been limiting with small visions? Why do we settle when we could have the whole enchilada . . .with red sauce!

You know it's yours for the asking and believing that it will materialize as a gift from the universe. It doesn't mean that we don't have to work for it - but the universe still wants to shower us with abundance. It will open doors of opportunity for us daily until we recognize them and take positive action. We can't loose!

What is your vision of 'your' world. Reality is not what's in front of us that everybody sees. It's what we believe is in front of us that we see with our head and heart. It's not denial about what is going on - it's focusing on what we want and not settling for less. It's creating our reality for our life - instead of living another's. It's our - yours and my - life! Let's go after it!

Today I believe - even with all the indicators that are shouting the contrary - that my income is growing month by month until it will be far beyond my wildest dreams. Why? Just because I believe and can see my wonderful life unfolding. It's full of prosperity and abundance.

And - there's enough for everyone - you too! What's your dream? It's waiting for you. Just ask for it and it's yours.

Namaste Speedo

***** NOTE:  Click on 'The Adventures Club' listed under 'Friends Website and Blogs' - They have a daily quote from the universe that will open up your thought processes to more and more gifts from the Universe! It's really cool!

No comments: