Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Checking in for 09

Hi guys - I can't believe that it has been 60 days since I checked in to let you know what's been going on with me and my thoughts on things.

Thanksgiving. Hanukkah. Christmas. New Years. Not to mention a lot of just life has passed through our time portal.

I have to mention the world lost a wonderful soul on December 17th. Joseph Cohen, 25. Joey was one of those unique souls who was funny, brilliant, creative, sensitive, loving, energetic young man who followed the beat of his own drummer. I loved him dearly. No matter how I tried - Joey was always Joey. Joey had that rare gift of being able to touch friends and strangers alike with his grace. He is survived by his many friends, his mother Tina and sister Rachel. God Bless you Joey and all who knew and loved him. I will miss hearing about his successes in his life.

The main reason for my absence is I have been extremely ill. They still don't really have a handle on what is going on with me - it's a slow prolonged process. I loss the use of my left arm for about 6 weeks - it's just now becoming usable for typing. They can't explain what happened.

The rest of my illness deals with my constant anemia that I have struggled with for over a decade. I am going through a lot of tests so the verdict is still out. I just suit up and show at the appointed time and let the professionals do what they are trained to do. I am pretty tired most of the time and that causes me to really miss riding my bicycle throughout my beautiful desert. As I find more out I will keep you informed.

Pearls of Wisdom - they escape me today - here's my mantra "Breath in . . . Breath out! It works for me.

Your Life - Your Rules!
Namaste Speedo

No comments: