Friday, January 23, 2009

Great Thought

"When in doubt, show up early. Think Less. Feel more. Ask once. Give thanks often. Expect the best. Appreciate everything. Never give up. Make it fun. Lead. Invent. Regroup. Wink. Chill. Smile. And live as if the success was inevitable, and so it shall be. . . . "

I read this the other day and it really made me stop and think about what is going on with me and my health adventure.

My exhaustion has been pulling me down into a depression. I do not like it. I tried to ride my bike the other day and found myself grateful that I could make it a couple of miles - I did pay for it though when I got home.

This adventure - which is how I look at it - is nothing compared to what I have seen others walk through. It's just that it is new to me and I did not ask for this. I want my old energy driven life back. I know that I will get there one day - but not today.

I give thanks to all the people I know who wish me well. It means more to me than they know.

Re-read the above quote. It made me rethink my lot at this time.

Your Life - Your Rules!
Namaste Speedo

No comments: