Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cell wars and more

I updated my old 2G iPhone yesterday to the new 3.0 OS. I am impressed with everything that they promised. I am considering purchasing the new iPhone 3Gs phone at some time. For now all the features that I use and wished for have been answered.

Specially the 'cut and paste' feature. I now can take notes and past them into an email or cut a piece from an article into notes or email. Before I had to retype everything. What an improvement!

I am feel more at home here in Wenatchee as the days go by. The mornings are a lot cooler than I am use to though. High 50's around 7am versus mid 80's in the desert. Soon we will be at the summer equinox and the days will start getting shorts and cooler. I am wondering what the late summer and early fall will bring. But for now the high of mid 80's feels find and cool in the afternoon. The desert is suppose to hit triple digit this week and I do not miss that.

I have learned what it is like to live with a couple of teenagers. It's really the first time for me. I softened my opinions and comments as to what they should be doing. I wish that I had had this experience years ago. I grew in such a strict ' this is how it will be' home that I had forgotten that teenagers are just trying to get by. I use to take their actions as defiance. I never really learned how to share space in the home.

Your Life - Your Rules!

Namaste Speedo

No comments: