Friday, June 26, 2009

Wenatchee - what the doctor ordered

What can I say! It's such a refreshing change to have a system that really works - at least it works for me. Everyone here is so helpful and kind. I think that this is the way that it's suppose to be. CA is broken - and it won't get fixed in quite a while. Wenatchee was and is a good move for me.

I have found Face Book. I still don't know how to use all of its subtleties, but that will come in time. I interest about the degrees of separation. I am amazed how these networking sites work. I am running into people all the time. I guess that I am just a slow learner. In many areas, not just the Face Book.

Until I arrived here, I hadn't looked at all the iPhone Apps. Now I don't know why I didn't jump on them right away. There are a number that I use quite a few times each day. I found one that allows me to upload the files that I want to read on the go. I really like this one. Expenses. Face Book. Emails, Weather, this blog - I am mobile and loving it. Oh it helps to have a great signal and not as many iPhone/ATT users so the speed is great.

I have been bike riding with my sister on what they call the 'Loop'. 12 miles and the Columbia River spanned by 2 bike/walk/run bridges. Real cool! A lot different than riding along Hwy 111 with the traffic. Although that never really bothered me. Oh - no parked cars to run into either. A blessing.

So all in all I am counting my blessing and thanking god for my life.

How's your life going?

Your Life - Your Rules!

Namaste Speedo

No comments: