Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hiking in Wenatchee


What a beautiful day!

I went hiking yesterday with (R to L) my sister and her son, Judy and Conner, and their friend Emily. Here's a picture to make you jealous. It was about 7:30 in the morning. We hiked to Saddle Rock that overlooks the Wenatchee Valley and the Columbia River.

I am really enjoying myself here.

Considering what I came up here for - this is more than I could have planned. We go cycling almost every morning on the 'River Loop' and now that I have added hiking - I have really tried to hike anything in 20 years - it kicked my butt to say the least - I am finding more energy. It could be a combination of medication and lifestyle change.

I am working hard on a new story/screenplay tentatively called 'Risk Everything'. Here's the logline. . . . A risk-adverse nerdy insurance agent must risk everything fighting a ruthless illegal smuggler to save a town and his lover.

It's a lot of fun to get back into the creative mode once again.

What are you doing for your creative side? Are you journaling daily? It works from me.

Your Life - Your Rules!

Namaste Speedo

No comments: