Sunday, June 14, 2009

Update

This week has been a series of doctors appointments and just getting settled in Wenatchee. All has gone well. I enjoy the change of pace here. It reminds me of Seattle growing up. Then, as here, people are engaging, friendly and helpful. This is a sleepy community of around 50,000 who are active in outdoor activities, there community and just good ol' folk.

This next week is more of the same - doctors appointments and getting involved in the community. I will be investigating the possibility of continuing my seminars on Serenity Rules!, Your Life - Your Rules, Emotional Sobriety and Stasis - Living today! I am excited about the possibility of these seminars. I am checking out community centers and the churches in the valley. And who knows, one thing always to another.

I feel good about the changes that I have listened to. I definitely have a power that I do not understand working in my life through my loving sister and the people I have met.

Are you able to hear the messages that are coming to you through the people you meet?

Your Life - Your Rules!

Namaste Speedo

No comments: