Monday, February 16, 2009

Attractiion and Action

So much has been written on this subject - I felt that I was being left out. So here's my 2 cents. It works! I could end this blog right now - but my fingers are warmed up.

The Secret. The Art of Visualization. You'll See it when You Believe It. Creating the Life You Want. Materialization. The Law of Attraction. Etc. Etc.

None of this is new. They were preaching and writing about attraction thousands of years ago. Nothing has changes except for the new generation that hasn't been exposed to this "New Thought". It is reexamined every few years now - I wonder if we owe it to the internet? Possibly. But it still is a great message. "As you think - you will become". Or something like that.

We attract what we think about. Sometimes it screams at us through our friends. Other times it is demonstrated through situations we find ourselves in. And still other times is materializes through an epitome. No matter how it is demonstrated - it is up to us to recognize what's going on and find the courage to take action. Action is the real secret.

Do I Think my way into right Action? Or, Do I Act my way into right Thinking? Can they be separated?

People who deem themselves as profound "thinkers" will argue that thinking always precedes actions. But I can show you people who spend so much time in their heads they never get anything done. They talk about what they are going to do, but mostly they never get anything done.

Now there are people who are into action. Sometimes, to the observer, they act without thinking. These people are doers. They are the ones who build things. They are the ones who end up building successful businesses. They are the inventors. They are the innovators. They never worry about what would happen if they fail. They revel in reward of success. Failure is a part of success.

So if you are not getting what you think about - try adding more action into your recipe. You will be surprises at what you attract.

What are you attracting today? Is it really what you want?

Your Life - Your Rules!

Namaste Speedo

No comments: