Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yen and Yang

Oh my goodness!

I have been sitting on this blog for a few days now. It important to let "things" peculate for a while so they can find a voice of their own. This is one of those times.

I learned from my doctor that they have narrowed it down to one of three possible diseases: 1) Cancer of the colon; 2) Colitis; or 3) Crohn's disease. They will not be able to narrow it down until I go through a colonoscopy. They will schedule it as soon as there is an opening. This is just another adventure. 

Okay. Here's the flip side. I have been invited to join a national speakers bureau, Business Relationships Program, based out of Atlanta. They received a copy of my ebook "Serenity Rules: Your Life - Your Rules!" about a year a go. They really liked that I had a book and a workbook already written. They want to put a package together made up of DVD's; Inter-active Internet site; Infomercial. 

It's what I always wanted to do. In fact, I started down the seminar road about three years ago before I became ill the first time - mis-diagnosis. Now I get to join forces with BRP and develop a complete program for businesses - small and corporations. It will be a lot of fun. I am really excited to be working with BRP.

What Yen and Yang do you have going on in your life? I'd love to hear about it. 

Your Life - Your Rules!

Namaste Speedo


No comments: