Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Worry and Time

I read this this morning and it really hits home.

"Worry and Time have an inverse relationship - The more you worry the less time you have. The more time you have the less you worry!"

I am headed back to the hospital to have my tests read or at least shared with me. I don't know what will happen. They will say one of three things: 1) I have X,Y or Z; 2) I need more tests to figure out what's going on; or 3) They don't know what's going on - they can't find anything.

I have to admit that I look at this as an adventure, that's what our lives really are. A life, human adventure between being Spirit.

I am lucky. I have a lot of people who are truly concerned about me and keep my in their prayers. I believe that prayer works, specially when we are in other's prayers.

So - we will see what happens this afternoon.

Your Life - Your Rules!

Namaste Speedo

No comments: